The next cycle starts on September 20, 2021.
OEC Mentoring Program 2021/2022
Advanced Bachelor, Master and PhD students of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics
Former students of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics who already have relevant professional experience; members of the alumni associations
Mentors who participated last year do not have to apply again and can draw on their existing profile.
From September 20 to October 8, 2021
The program starts with a kick-off on December 1, 2021 (in the evening).
All registered participants will receive a personal invitation.
The event is compulsory for mentees.
Matching of mentors and mentees is carried out by the Head of Alumni Office Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics. Whether a suitable match is found depends on the number of applications and matches between profiles.
After reviewing the application, the mentor decides on the proposal. If the mentor confirms the suggestion, the mentees will be informed and can commit to participate.
To be submitted to email@example.com by the end of January 2022 or after the first meeting with the mentor.
Mentoring Agreement 2021/22
3 to 4 personal meetings; further exchange on a voluntary, individual basis.
Time and willingness to get involved in the mentoring relationship, clarity about your own expectations and goals for the mentoring programme, willingness for self-reflection.
Advantages for mentors
- Exchange with students
- Share your personal experiences
- Receive new ideas and fresh knowledge from students
- Expand your network and benefit from the exchange with other mentors
- Reflect your own way of working
Advantages for mentees
- Benefit from our alumni's professional experience
- Gain insight into everyday professional life
- Discuss career ideas and career planning
- Build and expand your professional network
- Invest in your personal development and assess your own abilities and competencies
Commitment as a mentor
Are you an alumna or alumnus of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics? Would you like to support students with regards to career start and career planning?