After discussing the short-term effects of corona on the real estate industry and its mid-term effects on economies we move on to a larger scale with a third and last online panel. In this panel we will discuss what the future holds for cities and regional developments after the immediate effects of coronavirus have passed:
- Will corona accelerate certain trends in cities and rural regions?
- What are the psychological differences between real and online interactions
- Current mobility trends: what stays and what goes.
- How we work: will there be a long-term shift towards more home office and if so, how will this affect our cities?
- Will our homes become more important? Can we recognize changing patterns in people looking for a new home?
The panel is in English and will be moderated by Alice Hollenstein, Deputy Managing Director at CUREM. Participants are very welcome to contribute to the discussion through the live chat.
The online panel is free of charge. Please register by 15th of June 2020. You will receive a participation link by 16th of June 2020.
- 17. Juni 2020, 16:30 Uhr
- Fach Event
- Online Meeting
- Externe Web-Adresse: