18.00 - 18.30: Arrival of guests
18.30 - 18.40: Welcome by Prof. Ralph Ossa, Chairman of the Department of Economics and the ECON Alumni UZH Association
18.40 - 19.00: Key Note Speech Prof. Ernst Fehr «Culture eats strategy for breakfast»
19.00 - 19.45: Panel discussion moderated by Susanne Giger
19.45 - 20.00: Q&A
20.00: Apero Prolongée
Culture eats strategy for breakfast
Is it the culture or the strategy that defines your company?
Often it is the culture that makes a business or a company unique. Culture is a strong driver of the customer's and employee's loyalty and it is a company's unique culture that helps to attract and retain the best talent. And whenever we are passionate about our company ant its values, we will most likely also support the strategy.
So, how do we establish a good culture in our company and what does it take to implement it to ensure that our employees will support the company's stratgey?
These and other questions will be discussed during the key note speech and the panel discussion.
- Prof. Ernst Fehr, Professor of Economics and Director of the UBS International Center of Economics in Society, University of Zurich
- Nicole Burth, Member of the Executive Board and CEO Communication Services at Swiss Post
- Jo Dietrich, Co-founder ZEAM GmbH
- Patrick Warnking, Country Director Google Switzerland
- 1. November 2021, 18:00 Uhr
- Fach Event
- ECON Alumni UZH – The Network for Economists
- Zunfthaus zur Saffran